Wednesday, December 16, 2015

New Release- Solid by Jettie Woodruff





 

Solid
A Twin Duo Novella
by

Jettie Woodruff






Gabriella

Sometimes you just have to let go of rock bottom, catch the bricks being thrown at you, and build your own foundation. Solid is built on trust, not lies and deceit, and sometimes you have to stop waiting for someone else to build it, and do it yourself.

Paxton
If happiness is the end result, if it’s that single want that matters, if we had to through that to get here, I’d do it all over again. If it’s the love that matters, then why does it matter how we got there? We were the perfect storm of two kinds of crazy.













Suit (The Twin Duo #1)

Synopsis

When my sister, Isabella showed up, just ahead of a tropical storm, nostalgia and a need to reconnect took us on a ride…directly into the eye of a different kind of disaster. I woke from a coma unaware that I even had a twin, and married to a man with two little girls. Although I fell madly in love with the children that I didn’t remember, I didn’t feel like I belonged with Paxton Pierce. I couldn’t be who he wanted me to be no matter how hard I tried. But things aren’t always as they seem. I fought my own demons, trying not to be the submissive he required me to be, yet I craved it like a drug. I wanted him.
Once upon a time I was an identical twin.
And then I wasn’t.

Buy Links
Amazon:


Goodreads:





Synopsis

I thought losing my memory was the worst thing in the world. Forgetting who you are, and where you came from was like driving on a road with only right turns. All leading in the same direction. A direction I wanted to avoid, a dark tunnel that I had to enter if I ever wanted answers.
Losing my memory wasn’t the worst thing in the world. Learning, who I was, and the secrets I had kept was way worse. The unbearable pull and the passion we shared, mixed with the past that I didn’t want to remember, created a whole new storm. The perfect storm of two kinds of crazy. Stupid little fish.

Buy Links

Amazon:

Goodreads:


Join Club Jettie
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1470427353266388/










My name is Jettie Woodruff. I live in Ohio, but I don’t know why. I hate winter, and it’s right around the corner. I don't know what genre I write in. People tell me I have my own category. I write whatever is coming to me at the moment. I probably have like, six different novels started, all waiting to be told. The one that gets to thirty thousand first is my next release. Slut will release probably mid-November, and then I have something I am going to try under a pin-name.
Some of my favorite things are, first and foremost my family, reading, writing, bike riding, hiking, BOOK SIGNINGS, my friends, and life!
I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
Marilyn Monroe


Facebook Author Page

Facebook Personal Page

Twitter

Booktropolous

Instagram

Pinterest

Goodreads

Readers In The Know

Amazon






 

No comments:

Post a Comment